New Patient special Offer $150 Only
- A health care professional will conduct a thorough history and physical and assessment of your BMI and Basal Metabolic Rate.
- We will go over your recent blood work to make sure you are eligible for weight loss medication prescription. It is preferred that you bring the results of recent blood work (atleast CBC and CMP) done within the last three months.
- If you have not had blood work in last three months, we will order blood work for you. If you don’t have insurance, the average cost of lab work would be additional $120. With insurance, the lab work is usually covered as long as you have met your deductible.
- We will go over a diet plan based on your basic metabolic rate
- We will get you started with Lipotrophic Injection.
- If you meet criteria, we will prescribe a appropriate weight loss medication
- If you do not have insurance, you can get Semaglutide injection for $75-$140 depending on dose, at our office.
Alim Wellness Clinic, Houston, TX
Looking for a medical weight loss clinic in Houston? Our team of expert physicians provides medical weight loss treatments, personalized plans, nutritional counseling and support to help you achieve your weight loss goals.
If you are looking for weight loss using Semaglutide, Ozempic, Wegovy, Tirzepatide and need comprehensive medical treatment from licensed practitioners, you are just at the right place.
Weight Loss Clinic in Humble, Tx.
9950 Memorial Hwy.
Ste. 102, Humble, TX 77338
(Mo-Fr: 8 AM to 4:30 PM)
+1 (281) 446 6803